Last Updated: May 25, 2018
The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
- What we collectWe may collect the following information with respect to individuals requesting services or more information:
- name, job title and company name
- contact information including phone number, email address and mail address or postcode
- standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the our web site(s)
(together, “Personal Information”). This information may be stored by the Company from the time you provide it to the Company until the end of your engagement or interaction with the Company.
We may collect or request the following information with respect to companies whose employees or representatives request services or more information:
- financial information and billing information relating to the company, such as billing name and address
- the number of employees within the company or companies that will be using the services to be provided by the Company or Organization or representatives of either
- company annual revenues, total number of employees, and the industry in which the company operates
(together, “Corporate Information”). This information may be stored by the Company from the time you provide it to the Company until the end of your engagement or interaction with the Company.
- What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- the performance of the services requested and performance of any contract between ourselves and you
- processing payment for those services
- confirmation of the financial qualifications and standards of potential customers
- improving our products and services
- marketing purposes, for example we may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
- SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- if you have any other questions or requests regarding Personal Information or Corporate Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.